- Collective Investment Schemes in Securities (Unit trusts) are generally medium to long term investments.
- The value of participatory interests (units) may go down as well as and past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Unit trusts are traded at ruling prices and can engage in borrowing and scrip lending. The manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio where insufficient liquidity exists.
- A schedule of fees and charges and maximum commissions is available on request from the management company, Alusi Management Company (Pty) Ltd (Alusi).
- Commission and incentives may be paid and if so, would be included in the overall costs.
- Forward pricing is used.
- Funds are valued daily at 16:00.
- Instructions must reach Alusi before 12:00 to ensure same day value.
- Fluctuations or movements in exchange rates may cause the value of underlying international investments to go up or down.
- Different classes of units apply to these portfolios and are subject to different fees and charges.
- Unit trust prices are calculated on a net asset value basis, defined as the total market value of all assets in the unit portfolio including any income accruals and less any permissible deductions (brokerage, uncertificated securities tax, VAT, auditors` fees, bank charges, custodian fees, trustee fees and annual management fees) from the portfolio divided by the number of units in issue.
- These portfolios may be closed.
- Should you have any complaints, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alusi Management Company (Pty) Ltd, Company Registration Number: 2008/023212/07, is a member of the Association for Savings and Investment SA (ASISA) and a Collective Investment Scheme (CIS) licence holder.
- The Trustees are FirstRand Bank Limited, PO Box 7713, Johannesburg 2000.
Access to Information
(in terms of the “Promotion of Access to Information Act”)
The Promotion of Access to Information Act (No 2 of 2000) gives persons the right of access to information that is required for the exercise or protection of any rights. Certain requirements must be met in order for access to information to be granted.
The Act requires private bodies, which includes Alusi Asset Management, to compile a manual that will assist persons who want to exercise their right of access to information. Should it be required, this manual is available for inspection from the Alusi Compliance Department – email@example.com
- Alusi Asset Management nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
- This website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Alusi Asset Management that the service available from and through this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Alusi Asset Management and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- When this site collects private information from users, such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and Alusi Asset Management.
- Alusi Asset Management may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Alusi Asset Management will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Alusi Asset Management may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g. advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
- Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites linking out of the Alusi site.
Please contact the Client Services team on +27 (0) 21 976 1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of any of the FSCA policies, e.g. Conflict of Interest Policy, FAIS policy, PAIA Policy etc.